Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 1

The Whole 30 starts today!!

I plan on going the whole 30 days without one cheat...

No Sugar
No Grains
No Dairy
No Legumes
No Alcohol (this one is a breeze :-D)

I will focus on eating:

Lots of  lean meat: chicken, fish, and red meat only once a week
A lot of green veggies
Portion the size of my meals
Not eat so many nuts
3 meals a day with pre and post wod eggs
WATER

I am not going to weigh or measure myself; just going by how my clothes fit...

Here's to the first 30 days and the 30 days after that, too!!

Here is what I ate on DAY 1:

WATER

mushroom
yellow pepper
onion
sun dried tomatoes
olive oil
2 eggs
1 oz. chicken

6 almonds

4 oz chicken
sweet potato
green salad
5 macadamia nuts

hard boiled egg

Today's WOD:
2 Rounds
20 Power Cleans 95/65
50 Sit ups
20 Knees to Elbows
Buyout: Rope Climbs 5/3

Hard boiled egg
2 oz chicken